Wednesday, September 20, 2006

work in progress

I'm getting to the stage where the work I've done is almost all there in content but it's a question of editing, polishing and testing it out. So I let it sit and settle overnight/for half a day or whatever and then I pounce back on it to see how it flows, what irritates or doesn't satisfy, what trips me up or needs further tweaking. I've kept a notebook for my ideas from the start of the project and it's interesting to look back at the starting point and consider where I've ended up - and how the route has varied from my initial imagining. There are some fragments that I've not used but still intrigue me so I guess they'll go in the writers ragbag for the future. Nowt ever wasted.

1 Comments:

Blogger the-phone-book Limited said...

Excellent to hear that Cath - and hopefully this blog can become another way for you to review your journey too! Feel free to use it to share your remaining fragments as the project develops.

7:38 pm, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 License.